Day 1 - Introduction
Hi, My Name is Vicki. I have watched Chelby do her blog and how much she enjoys it. It has inspired me to start my own.
I live in Tooele, Utah with my husband Terry of 33 years. I was born in Poctello, Idaho on June 22, 19xx (cough, cough) to Burt and Kathryn Frasure. I have 4 brothers and sisters, Denise, Michelle, Scotty and Lance. We lived in Pocatello until I was in 4th grade and moved to Spokane, Washington with my dads work. We lived there until I was a Junior in High School when we moved back to Pocatello where I finished my senior year and graduated from Highland High School. I met Terry in April, we were engaged in May and married in September of 1977. We started our family a year later. Together we have 4 wonderful children, Michael, (who is married to Celest) Torie,(who is married to Michael) Chelby (who is engaged to Logan) and Breanna, they in turn have blessed me with 4 beautiful grandchildren, Alyssa, Connor, Aidan and Austin.
I think that I have a very outgoing personality and I am not afraid to tease or have fun. I love to play jokes as well as be on the receiving end of them. I am very family orientated and they are my reason for being here.
I hope that you enjoy my blog and that I am interesting enough that you want to read it.
Day 2 - Your First Love
Day 3 - Your Parents
Day 4 - Your Siblings
Day 5 -Your Best Friend
Day 6 - Your Husband/Boyfriend
Day 3 - Your Parents
Day 4 - Your Siblings
Day 5 -Your Best Friend
Day 6 - Your Husband/Boyfriend
Day 7 -Your definition on Love
Day 8 - A moment
Day 9 - Your Beliefs
Day 10 - What you Wore Today
Day 11 -What you Ate Today
Day 12 - What's in Your Bag?
Day 8 - A moment
Day 9 - Your Beliefs
Day 10 - What you Wore Today
Day 11 -What you Ate Today
Day 12 - What's in Your Bag?
Day 13 - This Week
Day 14 -An Embarrassing Moment
Day 15 - Your Dreams
Day 16 - Your First Kiss
Day 17 - Your Favorite Memory
Day 18 - Your Favorite Birthday
Day 19 - Something you Regret
Day 14 -An Embarrassing Moment
Day 15 - Your Dreams
Day 16 - Your First Kiss
Day 17 - Your Favorite Memory
Day 18 - Your Favorite Birthday
Day 19 - Something you Regret
Day 20 - This Month
Day 21 - Something that upsets you
Day 22 - Something that makes you feel better
Day 23 - Something that makes you cry
Day 21 - Something that upsets you
Day 22 - Something that makes you feel better
Day 23 - Something that makes you cry
Day 24- Something that makes you angry
Day 25 - A First
Day 26 - Your Fears
Day 27 - Your Favorite Place
Day 25 - A First
Day 26 - Your Fears
Day 27 - Your Favorite Place
Day 28 - Something that you Miss
Day 29 - Your Aspirations
Day 30 - One Last Moment
Day 30 - One Last Moment

SOOO happy i finally got you to do a blog.. YAHOOO. Love you momma
ReplyDeleteYAY Vicki, I'm so glad you got one. Now I can keep updated with everyone else.. I love blog reading! hah
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!!
Yay! Can't wait to read!!
ReplyDelete