Terry and Vicki
Established September 24, 1977
Terry is a wonderful husband and a great dad. He loves his kids more than anything. He always had weird days off in the middle of the week and didn't let the kids go to daycare unless he had to do something. He wanted them with him. He coached Michael, Torie and Chelby's softball teams for years. It was fun for him and for the kids but was a way for him to bond with each one of the kids. He cried when the kids all went to their first dance, when they got married and when they had their babies. His kids are very important to him. He was there when Breanna was born and was the strong one when we didn't know if she would make it. He was the one that flew down with her to Arizona when she needed her lifesaving surgery. He watched his nephews during the day when they didn't have a sitter. He was the wiper of snooty noses. He loves to work in our yard and takes pride in it. He is the only one that can mow it and mow it correctly. He is very specific at the way in which it is mowed. He fertilizes that heck out of it so we have one of the most lush lawns in the neighborhood. He loves to tinker with whatever we have and build things. It's amazing on what he can make or what he can come up with out of nothing. He is also a big fan of NASCAR... Did you hear me....NASCAR. I think he breathes it. He has gone to alot of races in Vegas and it California and if he could he would go to twice that many. We watch it from Friday night through Sunday afternoon. He loves certain TV shows and unless we go to another room we watch what he wants to watch. This has caused many many many heated discussions. Terry is a very layed back man. Not much gets to him but when it does he lets you know.
His grandkids are the light of his life. He loves being a papa. He loves to have the kids follow him everywhere that he goes. He has nick names for all of them. He loves them with all of his heart but he makes them mind. They all respect him and what he stands for. These kids are his reason for living. He wouldn't trade it for the world. He never goes to bed or gets off the phone without telling you how much he loves you or without giving you a kiss. Terry has been my soul mate for almost 34 years. We do have our ups and downs but in the end what we have gone through has been more than worth everything. I wouldn't trade it for the world. He is the other half that makes me a whole. Without him I wouldn't be who I am and we wouldn't have the most beautiful wonderful kids that we have today. I love you my darling and I know that I don't tell you that enough. Thanks for 34 years and here is to 34 more years together. I look forward to growing old and spending the rest of my life with you. I love you with all of my heart and soul. Love you babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment