Monday, March 21, 2011
Day 2 - First Love
Hmmmmm...... This is an easy one. I would have to say my first true love Dan Browning. I was a junior in high school and was really involved in watching the Liberty High School Wrestling team. My girlfriend Wendy and I went to every match. Dan was a big guy ( I was used to dating short, little guys) and I fell in love with him the first time I seen him. His friend Randy and Wendy had become an item and they hooked us up. The first night that we went on a date we went on a double date with Randy and Wendy. They come to pick me up at my house and all three of them came in to get me and meet my parents. My dad (the forever teaser and jokester) looked up at these two big guys and in his witty way looked at my mom and said "Good Hell Kate you better get these guys some milk, Vic finally brought home a big one". I was mortified but Dan laughed at it and thought that my dad was a pretty neat guy. Dan and I dated for a year before I moved back to Idaho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha that's funny what your dad said!
ReplyDeleteP.S I'm so glad your blogging now:)