Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Best Friends
Oh man, This is not easy. How do I pick just one best friend? I can honestly say that I don't have just one best friend. I can not single one person out. I have many friends for many reasons. I would have to say that my husband Terry is on of the top of my list. I can talk to him about everything and anything. It doesn't matter what it is. Then my family and this means all of my family come next.. Michael, Torie, Chelby, Breanna, Celest, Michael, Logan, Dad, Denise, Michelle, Lance, Jeri, Kelly, Chris, Angie, Liz, Barb, Natalie... The list goes on and on. These guys are a very important part of my life, each one for a different reason. I can tell each one of them what is going on in my life or what isn't going on in my life, They are my sounding boards who don't judge me or judge what I am talking about. When I need to talk to them they listen to me and make me feel like I am the most important thing at that time. Each one has a special place in my heart and mean the world to me. True friendship isn't seen with the eyes, it is felt with the heart. Where there is trust, understanding, loyalty and sharing you will find my friends. True friends are rare, but when they are found they have a profound impact on your well being, strength and character. True friends do not need elaborate gifts or spectacular events in order to be valuable or valued. True friendships only need a few key ingredients: Undying loyalty, unmatched understanding, unsurpassed trust, Deep and soulful secrets and endless sharing. These ingredients mixed with personality and a sense of humor can make a friendship last a lifetime. This is just a thank you to you my best friends for all the wonderful and colorful special ingredients that each of you have brought to my life. I love you all very much for who you are and what you have brought to my life. Without you I wouldn't be me. Thanks very much for being my best friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks you momma for being my BEST FRIEND... I love you very much and thanks for always listen to me and just being there when i need you the most!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
ReplyDelete